Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar


First of all, I recommend people to watch this movie in the cinema. It's worth the money. It has a very good special effect especially for the environment and scenery. Besides, it is a James Cameron movie. His movie demand special attention as usual.

Anyway, the storyline and concept were quite predictive and nothing out of the norm. Middle through the movie, I already manage to predict what the hero would do... BUT nevertheless, the story is very good comparative to other movies that has come out recently.

The action scene is very nice. Personally i like the gun fight between the airship and the bird/dinosaur (alien bird la). Though I was hoping to see more of the fighting scene.

I really think the actor who act the bad guy did a very good job. ( I don't remember his name, but he is the general/captain I think). The scar in his head is cool. And he really manage to make audience hate him.

Overall, I would say this is a VERY good movie.. Though with so many movie with special effect nowadays, It's quite of the norm. If only the storyline were not so predictive for me.. I would have say "You MUST watch this movie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment