Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gasoline(Kuching Branch)


I have a very bad experience in this so called high-called restaurant from West Malaysia. They open a branch not long ago in The Spring in Kuching.

I been there twice and both time I have an unpleasant experience. The first round, the food for my friend did not arrived even though 1 hour and 20 minutes has passed!!!

I decided to give them another chance. So I go and order a "Minced Sambal Meat Rice" that cost more that RM 5. It took them 20 minutes even though they don't have customer as it was 3.30 PM.
This is what i get after waiting...Let u see the photo....


I mean this.. 20 min(no customer)? more that RM5?? KANASAI... I wont come back...
I advise u all to go other places...

1 comment:

  1. yeah..some of the food in menu is really not worth the price..

    ReplyDelete