Monday, February 22, 2010

Zemana AntiLogger

I got a free license for Zemana AntiLogger from a promotion from one of the Blog that i frequently check out a few weeks ago.
I have heard of this software 1 and half year ago.
From the review i read and the test performed on it, it is able to block all the loggers available out there... at least apparently they are very successful in it.

After using it for almost 2 weeks, I am very impressed with this software. First let's me mention what the developer claim in their website and what other people have to say about this software.

  • Bank online and perform other financial transactions safetly and securely.
  • Defeat malware programs that seek to capture your sensitive data before it was encrypted.
  • Actively monitor and shut down keyloggers, SL banker trojans, spyware, and other malware.
  • Defend against programs that other antivirus protection apps let through.
  • Does not slow down your PC
  • Windows Vista/XP/7 compatible

Above are some of the features mentioned in Zemana website.
One of my favorite blogger, Raymond did a test on this software and he mentioned that this software is very good!
Here is the links to his test.
Here are some of the screenshots of this software.
 
Main Interface
Unlike Raymond, I don't have any Trojans, Loggers to test this software.
But what I can personnally testify is that I like the features of "Last Blocked" and "Last Allowed" as shown in the interface above.

Being an Computer Science student, I am very much well verse in most of the process that's running in my PC.
As long as i saw some suspected process, I will know whether my PC is infected with Loggers.

This is the warning that the software will show if some loggers try to log ur PC.
 
Alerts

 As you can see from above, a lot of software such as Skype logs your activities. In this case, Skype is not an harmful loggers so we can choose to allow it.

I can say from my personally experience that this software does not slow down my PC (I am a freak in wanting my PC fast).
It does not clash with my NOD 32 antivirus, SUPERAntispyware, and etc.

Sadly this software does not have a freeware version, you need to buy it or like me, wait for special promotion.
By the way, this software does not substitute the mainstream antivirus. It is used as a added protection to the antivirus you used.
Antiloggers provided from mainstream antivirus are not competent enough to catch the really nasty loggers.

I highly recommend this software for those who are involved in online transaction.

Prevention is better that cure. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment