Friday, November 20, 2009

Jalan jalan… Cari makan… (Series 1)

 

Ten Ichi Japanese Restaurant (downstair of Lok Thian)

Address: No 315-319, Bangunan Bee San, Jln. Padungan, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.

Somewhere during the month of August, I have the opportunity to go to eat in one of the best Japanese Restaurant in Kuching(In my opinion).

It is way different from eating in Sushi King which everyone normally go for Japanese food. Though the price is expensive also. But i think it is worthwhile to eat really nice Japanese food once in a while.

 

P8160052

I don’t remember the name of the food already but I remember that the Salmon taste sweet and salty, which is a very good combination for my taste bud. I really enjoy it!

 

P8160053

My girlfriend ordered the food above which is very nice too. I get to taste some too >,<. Haha..

 

P8160056

P8160057

Looking back at the pictures made my stomach very hungry again!! I definitely recommended this place if you want a nice Japanese food. Do bring wallet full with money too. :p

 

Upcoming Jalan-jalan… Cari Makan… series will features nice local delicacies that the author enjoys! Stay tune….

 

PS: The restaurants got various more delicious food but my wallet only support the basics dishes.. Ha ha.. The list of food in the menu is really mouth watering! O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment