Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon


This movie is a must for those that like the first Twilight movie. It is a romance and drama genre of movie so it will appeal most to the ladies.
The plot is quite decent so it will be worth watching even though there is not much action scene. The visual is nicely done, though nothing is exceptionally as most movie nowadays got better visual effects.
Though not an action movie, watching this movie in cinema is more enjoyable that watching in DVD because it bring up the atmosphere of curiosity and romance. >,< (Not quite sure what I am talking about also, haha)
The third movie in this series is scheduled to be screened on June 2010. I never read the book version so I cant judge whether the movie is true to the original storyline. But after watching this movie, I am very curios of the third and fourth book in this saga.
The director made a good job of arousing the suspense and anticipation of the audience to see the third movie that is upcoming. After watching it, I cant wait to see what happen in the third movie. Good strategy director!
This movie will not appeal top those who like action movie and comedy. I will say that this movie is very boring and dragging if you cant appreciate romance and the storyline. For me, this movie is nice because I like the plot, not the romance. (I am a guy afterall, :) )

2 comments:

  1. a romance movie..i bet that most of the guys will sleep while watching with their girl friends..haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. all guy will sleep except john.. haha..

    ReplyDelete